All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionWhat you need, when you need it! Need answers quickly? Microsoft Excel 2010 on Demand provides those answers in a visual step-by-step format. We will show you exactly what to do through lots of full color illustrations and easy-to-follow instructions. Includes Workshops MCAS Exam Prep More than 500 Essential Excel Tasks Inside the Book * Create workbooks more efficiently using the improved Ribbon interface * Use data-analysis tools and techniques for better decision making * Use organizing, processing, and presenting tools to create and analyze data * Integrate data from external sources and add hyperlinks * Use conditional formatting and Sparklines to visualize results * Add impact to your data with PivotTable and PivotChart reports * Organize information and add impact with clip art, SmartArt diagrams, tables, and charts * Use SharePoint to collaborate and share documents * Use the Excel Web App to view and edit documents in a browser * Prepare for the Microsoft Certified Application Specialist (MCAS) exam Bonus Online Content Register your book at queondemand.com to gain access to: * Workshops and related files * Keyboard shortcuts
- Author BiographySteve Johnson has written more than 50 books on a variety of computer software, including Adobe Photoshop CS4, Adobe Flash CS4, Adobe Dreamweaver CS4, Adobe InDesign CS4, Adobe Illustrator CS4, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2007, Microsoft Office 2008 for the Macintosh, and Apple Mac OS X Snow Leopard. In 1991, after working for Apple Computer and Microsoft, Steve founded Perspection, Inc., which writes and produces software training. When he is not staying up late writing, he enjoys playing golf, gardening, and spending time with his wife, Holly, and three children, JP, Brett, and Hannah. Steve and his family live in Pleasanton, California, but can also be found visiting family all over the western United States.
- Author(s)Perspection,Steve Johnson
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication22/06/2010
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight943 g
- Width191 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.