All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs part of the new Pocket Primer series, this book provides an overview of the major concepts to program Microsoft Excel. The focus of this book is on basic programming instructions for both Excel 2013 and previous versions. It provides an overview of the most important Excel/VBA programming techniques. It includes a CD with source code, projects, and figures.
- Author BiographyJulitta Korol is a software consultant who delivers custom-tailored hands-on training and develops advanced database and spreadsheet applications. She has written over 20 computer books including Microsoft Access 2013 Programming with VBA, XML and ASP (Mercury Learning). She lives on Long Island, New York.
- Author(s)Julitta Korol
- PublisherMercury Learning & Information
- Date of Publication11/06/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleComputer Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMercury Learning & Information
- Weight363 g
- Width90 mm
- Height60 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $99.95
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.15
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.