All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionAs a systems administrator, you're expected to respond to the technical requirements of your organization while trying to fit them into its overall business goals. Few IT professionals have the combination of skills needed to pull it off. This unique book bridges that gap. It takes you beyond the routine administration tasks and teaches you how to plan and launch an Exchange Server 2007 enterprise solution that fully integrates the needs of the IT staff, end users, and business managers alike.
- Author BiographyDavid W. Tschanz, PhD, MCSE, CIW, has been working with and managing large datasets for four decades. His work includes analysis of population dynamics, voting behavior, and epidemiological data. He has been writing on computer topics for the past several years, producing three books and over 100 articles.
- Author(s)David W. Tschanz
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date29/11/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight692 g
- Width189 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.