Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Unleashed by Chris Amaris, Guy Yardeni, Michael Noel, Rand Morimoto, Andrew Abbate (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $51.50Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $42.24+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMicrosoft Exchange Server 2013 doesn't just add dozens of new features: It integrates multiple techlogies into a common, unified communications system that can add value in many new ways. Now, five leading Exchange Server consultants help you deploy Exchange Server 2013 quickly and smoothly--and then efficiently manage, troubleshoot, and support it for years to come. More than a comprehensive, authoritative reference, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Unleashed presents hundreds of helpful tips and tricks based on the authors' unsurpassed early adopter experience with Exchange Server 2013 in real production environments. Carefully and thoroughly, the authors explain what's new and different in Microsoft Exchange 2013 and guide you through architecting, planning, implementing, and transitioning to your new Exchange Server environment. They offer best practices for establishing solid Active Directory, DNS, fabric, virtualization, and PKI security environments to support Exchange; implementing high availability and site resilience; and much more. You'll find expert discussions of security and compliance and uniquely practical and detailed coverage of day-to-day administration, management, maintenance, and optimization. The authors next turn to advanced platform integration, helping you leverage the full benefits of linking Exchange Server, SharePoint, and Unified Messaging. They conclude with a full section on Exchange Server's dramatically improved support for endpoint clients, including Apple, Android, and Microsoft smartphones and tablets. Detailed information on how to...* Use proven best practices to install Exchange Server 2013 from scratch or to upgrade from Exchange Server 2007/2010* Integrate Active Directory, DNS, fabric, and virtualization with Exchange Server 2013* Implement certificate-based Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)* Plan, deploy, migrate to, and support public folders * Protect your users and organization with both policy-based and content-enforced security* Design and implement message archiving, retention, and eDiscovery* Administer, optimize, and document your Exchange Server 2013 environment* Architect all aspects of an integrated, enterprise-level Exchange Server 2013 environment* Integrate Exchange Server with SharePoint Site Mailboxes, Enterprise Search, and more* Leverage the robust Outlook client for Windows, Mac, Web, tablet, and mobile phones
- Author BiographyRand Morimoto, Ph.D., MVP, MCITP, CISSP, has been in the computer industry for more than 30 years and has authored, coauthored, or been a contributing writer for dozens of books on Windows, Security, Exchange, BizTalk, and Remote and Mobile Computing. Rand is the president of Convergent Computing, an IT-consulting firm in the San Francisco Bay area that has been one of the key early adopter program partners with Microsoft, implementing the latest Microsoft technologies, including Microsoft Windows Server 2012, System Center 2012, Windows 8, Exchange Server 2013, SharePoint 2013, Office 365, and Azure cloud services in production environments more than 18 months before the initial product releases. Michael Noel, MCITP, MVP, is an internationally recognized technology expert, bestselling author, and well-known public speaker on a broad range of IT topics. He authored multiple major industry books that have been translated into more than a dozen languages worldwide. Michael has presented at over 100 technical and business conferences in more than 50 countries around the world and on all seven continents, including the first ever IT conference in Antarctica. Currently a partner at Convergent Computing (www.cco.com) in the San Francisco Bay area, Michael's writing and extensive public-speaking experience across all seven continents leverage his real-world expertise in helping organizations realize business value from the information technology infrastructure. Guy Yardeni, MCITP, CISSP, MVP, is an accomplished infrastructure architect, author, and overall geek-for-hire. Guy has been working in the IT industry for more than 15 years and has extensive experience designing, implementing, and supporting enterprise technology solutions. Guy is an expert at connecting business requirements to technology solutions and driving to successful completion the technical details of the effort while maintaining overall goals and vision. Guy maintains a widely read technical blog at www.rdpfiles.com and is a Windows MVP. Chris Amaris, MCITP, MCTS, CISSP/ISSAP, CHS III, is the chief technology officer and cofounder of Convergent Computing. He has more than 20 years experience consulting for Fortune 500 companies, leading companies in the technology selection, design, planning, and implementation of complex information technology projects. Chris has worked with Microsoft Exchange Server since its original release in 1995. He specializes in messaging, security, performance tuning, systems management, and migration. Receiving his first Microsoft technologies certification in 1993, Chris is a current Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) with multiple Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) certifications in Microsoft technologies, a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) with an Information System Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP) concentration, Certified Homeland Security (CHS III), a Novell CNE, a Banyan CBE, and a Certified Project Manager. Chris is also an author, writer, and technical editor for a number of IT books, including Microsoft System Center 2012 Unleashed, Network Security for Government and Corporate Executives, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Unleashed, and Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Unleashed. Andrew Abbate enjoys the position of principal consultant and partner at Convergent Computing. With nearly 20 years of experience in IT, Andrew's area of expertise is understanding a business's needs and translating that to process and technologies to solve real problems. Having worked with companies from the Fortune Ten to companies of 10, Andrew has a unique perspective on IT and a grasp on big picture consulting. Andrew has also written nine industry books on varying technologies ranging from Windows to Security to Unified Communications and contributed to several others.
- Author(s)Andrew Abbate,Chris Amaris,Guy Yardeni,Michael Noel,Rand Morimoto
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication27/11/2012
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSams Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1306 g
- Width180 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine42 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.82Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.