Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 ASP.NET Application Development: MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-562) by Tony Northrup, M. Snell, GrandMasters, Glenn Johnson (Mixed media product, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $169.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionAce your preparation for the skills measured by MCTS Exam 70-562-and on the job. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and reviews that fully cover each exam objective. Then, reinforce and apply what you've learned through real-world case scenarios and practice exercises. This official Microsoft study guide is designed to help you make the most of your study time. Maximize your performance on the exam by learning to: * Program a new application; add and configure server controls * Manage data input, user state, and security * Implement data source controls and data-bound controls * Use AJAX-enabled forms and scripts * Create and consume XML Web services and WFC services * Design for accessibility, globalization, and mobility * Debug, deploy, monitor, and troubleshoot applications * Assess your skills with the practice tests on CD. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers-including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies. Your kit includes: * Official self-paced study guide. * Practice tests with multiple, customizable testing options and a learning plan based on your results. *325 practice and review questions. * Code samples in Microsoft Visual Basic and Visual C# on CD. *90-day trial of Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition. * Case scenarios, exercises, and best practices. * Fully searchable eBook of this guide, plus sample chapters from related books. For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
- Author BiographyGlenn Johnson is a trainer and writer focusing on ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C#, and .NET internals. He is author of Programming Microsoft' ADO.NET 2.0 Applications: Advanced Topics.
- Author(s)Glenn Johnson,GrandMasters,M. Snell,Tony Northrup
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date06/04/2015
- Weight1923 g
- Width193 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine49 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.