Microsoft Office 2007 Business Intelligence: Reporting, Analysis, and Measurement from the Desktop by Doug Harts (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $58.71Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExtract and analyze mission-critical enterprise data using Microsoft Office 2007 This authoritative volume is a practical guide to the powerful new collaborative Business Intelligence tools available in Office 2007. Using real-world examples and clear explanations, Microsoft Office 2007 Business Intelligence: Reporting, Analysis, and Measurement from the Desktop shows you how to use Excel, Excel Services, SharePoint, and PerformancePoint with a wide range of stand-alone and external data in today's networked office. You will learn how to analyze data and generate reports, scorecards, and dashboards with the Office tools you're already using to help you in your everyday work. Create Excel PivotTables and PivotCharts and apply Conditional Formatting Convert Excel spreadsheets into Excel Tables with Conditional Formatting and Charting Connect external data to Excel using Office Data Connections and SharePoint Create SharePoint dashboards that display data from multiple sources Add Key Performance Indicators and Excel Services reports to your dashboards Harness advanced SQL Server 2005 data analysis tools with the Excel Data Mining Add-In and Visio Cluster Diagrams Generate integrated PerformancePoint Scorecards Create Visio PivotDiagrams and Windows Mobile spreadsheets All of the examples in the book can be downloaded for free by doing the following: go to www.mhprofessional.com. Click on the Computing tab. Click on the Downloads page. Click on the book's title to download the examples.
- Author BiographyDoug Harts is a member of the Microsoft Business Intelligence Advisory Council and the Excel Advisory Council. He is the Chief Technology Officer of Cizer Software and is a frequent speaker at SQL Server and Microsoft conferences. Doug maintains an Office Business Intelligence & Data Mining community website at OfficeBIcentral.com. With 20 years of experience in the field, Doug brings a lively style to the explanation of practical BI techniques.
- Author(s)Doug Harts
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication16/11/2007
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight724 g
- Width182 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $19.13New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $13.87New
- AU $6.50Used
- AU $31.93New
- AU $20.05New
- AU $24.96New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.86Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $58.25Trending at AU $62.59
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $38.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.