All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLoved by instructors for its visual and flexible way to build computer skills, the Illustrated Series is ideal for teaching Microsoft Office 2010 to both computer rookies and hotshots. Each two-page spread focuses on a single skill, making information easy to follow and absorb. Large, full-color illustrations represent how the students' screen should look. Concise text introduces the basic principles of the lesson and integrates a case study for further application. Please te that the Illustrated Brief Office book has been renamed Illustrated Fundamentals!
- Author BiographyIn addition to writing popular textbooks on Microsoft(R) and Adobe(R), Barbara Waxer teaches Copyright and Digital Media at Santa Fe Community College. Her text INTERNET SURF AND TURF: THE ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO COPYRIGHT, FAIR USE AND FINDING MEDIA won the 2006 Texty Award, presented by the Text and Academic Authors Association, as well as the New England Book Show Award in the College Category.
- Author(s)Barbara Waxer,Marjorie Hunt
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication25/09/2010
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight762 g
- Width223 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.