All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionMicrosoft Office 2010 suite is t just for business applications. So many different kinds of people and companies, including engineering, find use of Microsoft Office. Increased digitization of workplace content, a user-friendly and easy-to-use interface, and tight integration with other Windows applications have fueled the demand for Microsoft Office Suite. Technical documents (or other documents) are required in the Microsoft Word format with very few exceptions. With reduced time for reading, most readers are w focused on learning the basics of the Microsoft Office and some of its high points in minimum possible time. This book provides a comprehensive introduction of Microsoft Office 2010 applications in engineering discipline. The book offers coverage of essential Microsoft applications (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Project) in a single package. This book has been written keeping in view the needs of both engineering students and professionals. This book covers all the popular features of Microsoft Office Suite in a focused and succinct manner with a visual approach avoiding lengthy text. This approach allows readers to efficiently utilize their reading time and master the basics of Microsoft Office in minimum possible time.
- Author BiographyAmir Manzoor holds a bachelor's degree in engineering from NED University, Karachi and an MBA from Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS). He also holds more than 12 international IT industry certifications such as MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA, CCDA, CSA, CCA, A+ etc. He is an Associate of Institute of Bankers, Pakistan and Certified Supply-Chain Management Professional from NPO, Pakistan. He has served at senior technical consulting position in USA and Pakistan for many years. He is currently serving as Assistant Professor at the management sciences department of Bahria University, Karachi. His research interests include electronic business and business use of information technology for competitive advantage.
- Author(s)MR Amir Manzoor
- Date of Publication20/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.