All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduce your students to the latest that Microsoft Office has to offer with the new generation of Shelly Cashman Series(R) books! For the past three decades, the Shelly Cashman Series has effectively introduced computer skills to millions of students. With Microsoft Office 2013, we're continuing our history of invation by enhancing our proven pedagogy to reflect the learning styles of today's students. In this text you'll find features that are specifically designed to engage students, improve retention, and prepare them for future success. Our trademark step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach w encourages students to expand their understanding of Microsoft Office 2013 software through experimentation, critical thought, and personalization. With these enhancements and more, the Shelly Cashman Series(R) continues to deliver the most effective educational materials for you and your students.
- Author BiographyMisty E. Vermaat has more than 25 years of experience in the field of computer and information technology. In addition to consulting in the field, she was an Associate Professor at Purdue University Calumet, teaching or developing Microsoft(R) Office, computer concepts, database management, systems analysis and design, and programming courses. Since 1990, Ms. Vermaat has led the development of the Shelly Cashman Series and has written or co-authored numerous Series textbooks, including many editions of DISCOVERING COMPUTERS, DISCOVERING COMPUTERS FUNDAMENTALS, and Microsoft(R) Word books.
- Author(s)Misty Vermaat
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication17/09/2013
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2520 g
- Width265 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine56 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.