Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionRandy Nordell <b>Microsoft(R) Office 2016: In Practice</b><i>Topic, Instruction, Practice!</i></br><b>Microsoft(R) Office 2016: In Practice</b> offers a fresh approach to teaching today's students Microsoft(R) Office skills by clearly introducing skills in a logical sequence: 1) <b>T</b>opic 2) <b>I</b>nstruction and 3) <b>P</b>ractice. Nordell's <b><i>T.I.P.s</b></i> approach builds a foundation for success by helping students practice what they learn, and provides transferable skills that allow students to grasp critical thinking beyond the textbook assignment.</p><b>In Practice</b> seamlessly integrates with SIMnet Online, McGraw-Hill Education's learning and assessment solution, which has 1:1 content to help students practice and master computing concepts and Microsoft(R) Office skills. <b>In Practice</b> projects in SIMgrader allow students to practice their skills in a live Office application. Students receive immediate feedback upon completion of these auto-graded projects. The integration of <b>In Practice</b> with SIMnet helps to meet the diverse needs of students and accommodate individual learning styles.
- Author(s)Randy Nordell
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication04/01/2016
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Weight2064 g
- Width211 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.