All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionConquer Microsoft Office 365 administration-from the inside out! Dive into Office 365 administration-and really put your systems expertise to work! This supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds. Discover how the experts tackle deployment, configuration, and management-and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery. * Simplify enterprise deployment with planning tools and tasks * Automate Office 365 processes with Windows PowerShell * Manage user identity with Active Directory and Single Sign-On * Monitor and maintain the health of Office 365 with Microsoft System Center * Implement Microsoft Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and Lync Online * Control variables in an Exchange Server hybrid implementation * Customize and deploy Office 365 Professional Plus * Explore real-world scenarios and apply insider management tips For Intermediate to Advanced IT Professionals
- Author BiographyAnthony Puca, former MVP, Datacenter Monitoring with Microsoft's System Center Operations Manager, is a Microsoft Datacenter Specialist, He consults with US state and local government accounts on Microsoft Windows Server, System Center, Private, Public and Hybrid Cloud Technologies.
- Author(s)Anthony Puca,Julian Soh,Marshall Copeland
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/10/2013
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1454 g
- Width190 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine46 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.