Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionAdvance your database expertise your way and as far as you want to go with learn-by-doing training for Access 2003. With INSIDE TRACK, you choose exactly how and what you learn: Use the book s learning road map to plot your course. Select relevant lessons and get hands-on experience with practice-and-solution files. Assess your progress against learning checkpoints. And then apply your new skills to the real world of work. The CD packs all the exercises and database samples from inside the book, along with links to great resources. No matter what your current skill level, you ll build a better data pipeline with training from the inside track!Discover how to: Design effective database tables and fields Import or link to data in spreadsheets, text files, and other databases Create forms for entering and viewing data Build queries, reports, and PivotTable and PivotChart dynamic views for data analysis Use data access pages and XML to make data Web-accessible Set up an Access project file to work with a Microsoft SQL Server database Write macros and code to automate your database Back up critical data and use permissions, encryption, macro security, and other security techniques Share data and collaborate on projects by using Access with other Microsoft Office applications CD Inside! CD features: Practice files and database samples for all the book s exercises Links to Access newsgroups and Microsoft Office learning resources Demos for Microsoft Office Access, InfoPath, and OneNote Extending Access, a guide to Access tools and utilities Fully searchable eBook of this text in PDF format Microsoft Computer Dictionary, Fifth Edition, eBookHere s how you get the Inside Track: Road Map chart your course and target what you want to learn Hands-On Exercises get expert guidance and practice performing real-world tasks Just The Steps find instructions for key procedures at a glance Quick Check questions put yourself to the test On Your Own polish your skills for real work and better results
- Author BiographyJohn Pierce was a Microsoft employee for nearly 12 years and now enjoys being a freelance writer and editor. He is the author of Microsoft Office Access 2003 Inside Track, the coauthor of Microsoft Small Business Kit, and has contributed to numerous other books about Microsoft software.Paul Pardi, software development manager for Microsoft Learning, wrote his first program in the '70s on an Atari 400 and has since worked as a consultant, system integrator, and software engineer.
- Author(s)J. Pierce
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1497 g
- Width185 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.