Microsoft Office Excel 2013 Complete: In Practice by Kari Wood, Randy Nordell (Spiral bound, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $241.43+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $118.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionRandy Nordell Microsoft[registered] Office 2013: In Practice Topic, Instruction, Practice! McGraw-Hill's Microsoft[registered] Office 2013: In Practice offers a fresh, new approach to teaching today's students Microsoft[registered] Office skills by clearly introducing skills in a logical sequence: Topic; Instruction and Practice. Nordell's T.I.P.s approach builds a foundation for success by helping students practice what they learn, and provides transferable skills that allow students to grasp critical thinking beyond the textbook assignment. In Practice seamlessly integrates with SIMnet Online, McGraw-Hill's online learning and assessment solution, which has 1:1 content to help students practice and master computing concepts and Microsoft[registered] Office skills. In Practice projects in SIMgrader allow students to practice their skills in a live Office application. Students receive immediate feedback upon completion of these auto-graded projects. The integration of In Practice with SIMnet helps to meet the diverse needs of students and accommodate individual learning styles.
- Author BiographyRandy Nordell is a Professor of Business Technology at American River College in Sacramento, California. He has been an educator for over 20 years and has taught at the high school, community college, and university levels. He holds a bachelor's degree in Business Administration from California State University, Stanislaus, a single subject teaching credential from Fresno State University, a master's degree in Education from Fresno Pacific University, and a doctorate in Education from Argosy University. Randy is the author of Microsoft Office 2013: In Practice and Microsoft Outlook 2010, and he speaks regularly at conferences on the integration of technology into the curriculum. When he is not teaching, he enjoys spending time with his family, cycling, skiing, swimming, and enjoying the California weather and terrain. Kari Wood, Ph.D. is a Professor of Business at Bemidji State University in Bemidji, Minnesota. She has been an educator for over 12 years at the university level and conducted industry software training prior to her professorship. She holds a bachelor's degree in Business Management from Bemidji State University, a master's degree in Business Administration from Minnesota State University, Moorhead, and a doctorate in Organizational Management, with an emphasis in Information Technology from Capella University, in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Kari is a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT). She holds Quality Matters (QM) certification as a peer reviewer for online course design and is also a Certified Computer Examiner (CCE). When she is not teaching, Kari enjoys spending time with her family, playing tennis, lifting, running, reading, and watching movies.
- Author(s)Kari Wood,Randy Nordell
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1265 g
- Width238 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.