Microsoft Outlook 2013: Complete by Corinne Hoisington, Raymond Enger, Steven Freund (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $216.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $67.43+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduce your students to the latest that Microsoft Office has to offer with the new generation of Shelly Cashman Series(R) books! For the past three decades, the Shelly Cashman Series has effectively introduced computer skills to millions of students. With MICROSOFT OUTLOOK 2013, we're continuing our history of invation by enhancing our proven pedagogy to reflect the learning styles of today's students. In this text you'll find features that are specifically designed to engage students, improve retention, and prepare them for future success. Our trademark step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach w encourages students to expand their understanding of MICROSOFT OUTLOOK 2013 through experimentation, critical thought, and personalization. With these enhancements and more, the Shelly Cashman Series(R) continues to deliver the most effective educational materials for you and your students.
- Author BiographyCorinne Hoisington is a professor at Central Virginia Community College in Lynchburg, Virginia. With more than 25 years of teaching experience, Professor Hoisington has been honored with the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional in Computer Programming award. A dynamic speaker, she regularly presents on new technology and education trends to instructors across North America. She is the author of several best-selling Shelly Cashman Series texts on Windows, Visual Basic, and Adobe Dreamweaver, as well as Android app development. Steven M. Freund attended the University of Central Florida and serves as a leader instructor of various Microsoft(R) Office, computer concepts, programming, and Internet technology courses throughout Central Florida. An integral author for the successful Shelly Cashman Series since 2001, he has presented at the annual customer conference, the Shelly Cashman Series Institute, as well as other customer events. Mr. Freund has co-authored multiple editions of DISCOVERING COMPUTERS, Mozilla Firefox, Windows(R) Internet Explorer, Windows(R), Office, and Dreamweaver books. He has also written numerous successful instructor supplements.
- Author(s)Corinne Hoisington,Raymond Enger,Steven Freund
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication11/09/2013
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight796 g
- Width218 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.