All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionPraised by instructors for its concise, focused approach and user-friendly format, the Illustrated Series engages both computer rookies and hot shots in mastering Microsoft Powerpoint 2013 quickly and efficiently. Skills are accessible and easy-to-follow thanks to the Illustrated Series' hallmark 2-page layout, which allows students to see an entire task in one view. New Learning Outcomes outline the skills covered in each lesson, and larger full-color screens represent exactly what students should see on their own computers. Each unit begins with a brief overview of the principles of the lesson, and introduces a case study for further application.
- Author BiographyDavid W. Beskeen has authored or co-authored numerous computer books since 1992, including over 25 titles for Course Technology. David has written on PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Internet Explorer, Outlook, Windows, Livemotion, and other proprietary software packages. David also has teaching and consulting experience in the computer technology field.
- Author(s)David Beskeen
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication18/07/2013
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Weight480 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.