All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionGet the positive change you want in presentation using keyboard shortcuts. Using mouse for your presentation in PowerPoint is okay because your audience will still understand every aspect of your presentation, but if you must be outstanding in that field, you must do something beyond Okay because some people are tied of settling for just Okay they want something better. One of the ways to give them a better experience is using keyboard shortcuts to do things that makes them ask What kind of magic is that guy performing? So we have compiled keyboard shortcuts for PowerPoint 2016 to help you get started. Learn the basics of mousing and keyboarding, kw more about your keyboard, become familiar with the 15 special keyboard shortcuts you should kw as a computer user, etc. In this book, you will find keyboard shortcuts for the following tasks:
- Navigate The Ribbon With Only The Keyboard.
- Change Focus By Using The Keyboard.
- Move Between Panes with keyboard shortcuts.
- Work In An Outline using keyboard shortcuts.
- Work With Shapes, Pictures, Boxes, Objects, And WordArt with shortcuts.
- Use keyboard shortcuts to Select And Edit Text And Objects.
- Format Text using keyboard shortcuts.
- Custom Keyboard Shortcuts.
- Use keyboard shortcuts to Control Your Slide Show During Presentation.
- Control Video with keyboard shortcuts.
- Use shortcuts to control Other Media During A Presentation. Get this book today, click Add To Cart w.
- Author BiographyU. C-Abel Books is a publishing house that uses Shortcut Matters series to help computer users benefit more from programs, operating systems, and apps they use through the provision of keyboard shortcuts, tips, and techniques related to those programs. U. C-Abel Books has compiled and written books for Office Management (Microsoft Office, Google, Corel, Adobe etc.), Operating Systems (beginning from Windows 7 to later versions), Video Editing Programs (Premier Pro, Corel Video Studio, After Effect, etc.), Email Service Providers (Gmail, Apple Icloud mail, Yahoomail, GMX mail, Outlook, Zoho mail, Hushmail, Fastmail, Yandex mail, AOL mail, etc.), Internet Browsers (Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, UC, Maxthon, Edge, Dolphin, Avant, Explorer, etc.), Graphics Editors (Photoshop, GIMP, Photo-Paint, Lightroom, CorelDraw, Corel Painter, Adobe Illustrator, and Corel PaintShop), Desktop Publishing packages (Serif Page Plus, Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Indesign, Scribus, etc.) Spreadsheet Operation (Microsoft Excel, Corel Quattro Pro, Google Sheet, etc.) Database Management (Oracle RDMS, My SQL, Ms. Access, etc.), Presentation Programs (Microsoft PowerPoint, Corel Presentation, Google Presentation, etc.) Word Processors (Microsoft Word, Corel WordPerfect, Google Docs, Open Office Writer, etc.) Accounting Packages (Quick Book, Sage, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.), plus many others. The aim of Shortcut Matters is to narrow the gap between computer users and their keyboard.
- Author(s)U C Books
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.