Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Integration Services by Kirk Haselden, Trey Johnson (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $39.17+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $53.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll medium to large companies have to deal with data being stored in a number of databases, spreadsheets and proprietary applications. Bringing all this data together into one system can be useful to analyzing the business; but can also be quite difficult to do. Integration Services is the next big bet in Microsoft's business intelligence lineup, providing you with true enterprise extract transform and load features (ETL). Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Integration Services concentrates on providing you with real world solutions to real world problems, giving you a head start on various projects. If you are only evaluating Integration Services, you'll be able to focus on the early chapters with the option of drilling down into details in the later chapters where some of the more complex concepts will be discussed in detail. The interesting sidebars peppered throughout the book provide insight into the processes, people and decisions that yielded the final IS product.
- Author BiographyKirk Haselden is the Group Program Manager for the Microsoft Master Data Management product forthcoming in the next wave of Office SharePoint Services and owns the long term strategy, vision, planning and development of that product. Kirk has been with Microsoft for 12 years in various groups including Hardware, eHome, Connected Home, SQL Server and Office Business Platform. He was the development manager for Integration Services and the primary designer for the runtime and many of the tasks. Prior to Microsoft, Kirk worked for several small startup companies building educational, dental and online software. Kirk has a BA in Accounting and Information Systems from the University of Utah. He has written a number of articles for SQL Server Magazine, speaks regularly at industry events, writes profusely on his personal and MSDN blog, and holds 35 patents or patents pending. Kirk is married and the father of five wonderful children. He enjoys family time, photography, snow skiing, wake boarding, racquetball, motorcycle riding, hiking, breathing, drinking, and eating. He's always wearing hideous Hawaiian shirts, shorts, and sandals, except in the winter, when he also wears socks. He once lived in Wichita, Kansas and thinks it's funny when people talk about themselves in third person.
- Author(s)Kirk Haselden,Trey Johnson
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication31/03/2006
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSams Publishing
- Out-of-print date09/02/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1352 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine41 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.