Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Database Development: MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-433) by Mike Hotek, Aaron Weber, GrandMasters, Tobias Thernstrom (Mixed media product, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $103.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAce your preparation for the skills measured by MCTS Exam 70-433-and on the job. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and reviews that fully cover each exam objective. Then, reinforce and apply what you've learned through real-world case scenarios and practice exercises. This official Microsoft study guide is designed to help you make the most of your study time. Maximize your performance on the exam by learning to: * Create and manage database objects * Query and modify data; implement subqueries and CTEs * Optimize table structures and data integrity * Create stored procedures, functions, and triggers * Manage transactions, error handling, and change tracking * Tune query performance * Implement database mail, full-text search, Service Broker, scripts * Work with XML and SQLCLR Assess your skills with the practice tests on CD. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers-including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies. Your kit includes: Official self-paced study guide. * Practice tests with multiple, customizable testing options and a learning plan based on your results. *200 practice and review questions. *180-day trial of SQL Server 2008 Enterprise Edition. * Case scenarios, exercises, and best practices. * Fully searchable eBook of this guide, plus sample chapters from related books. A Note Regarding the CD or DVD and Practice Files Assess your skills with practice tests. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers-including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies. For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
- Author BiographyTobias Thernstr'm has 13+ years' experience with SQL Server, serves as program manager on the SQL Engine Platform Team at Microsoft, and helped develop several Microsoft certifications for SQL Server. Ann Weber, MCITP, MCSE, is an instructor, consultant, and author with more than 12 years' experience with SQL Server. A Microsoft Certified Trainer, Ann has developed several courses and other learning materials for Microsoft.
- Author(s)Aaron Weber,GrandMasters,Mike Hotek,Tobias Thernstrom
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/04/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date18/08/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1048 g
- Width194 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.05New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.