All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImplement, maintain, and repair SQL Server 2012 databases As the most significant update since 2008, Microsoft SQL Server 2012 boasts updates and new features that are critical to understand. Whether you manage and administer SQL Server 2012 or are planning to get your MCSA: SQL Server 2012 certification, this book is the perfect supplement to your learning and preparation. From understanding SQL Server's roles to implementing business intelligence and reporting, this practical book explores tasks and scenarios that a working SQL Server DBA faces regularly and shows you step by step how to handle them. * Includes practice exams and coverage of exam objectives for those seeking MSCA: SQL Server 2012 certification * Explores the skills you'll need on the job as a SQL Server 2012 DBA * Discusses designing and implementing database solutions * Walks you through administrating, maintaining, and securing SQL Server 2012 * Addresses implementing high availability and data distribution * Includes bonus videos where the author walks you through some of the more difficult tasks expected of a DBA Featuring hands-on exercises and real-world scenarios, this resource guides you through the essentials of implementing, maintaining, and repairing SQL Server 2012 databases.
- Author BiographyTom Carpenter, MCSA: SQL Server 2012, is founder and senior consultant for SysEdCo, a training and consulting firm located in central Ohio. He is the author of several books on technical topics including networking infrastructure, database management, and VoIP. Having worked as a systems analyst in a large corporation with more than 20,000 network nodes, Tom brings a wealth of real-world experience to his books and presentations.
- Author(s)Carpenter,Tom Carpenter
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/07/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1376 g
- Width189 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine49 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.