Microsoft SQLSserver 2005 Business Intelligenceimplementation and Maintenance: MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-445) by Microsoft Press,U.S. (Mixed media product, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $138.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEXAM PREP GUIDE Ace your preparation for the skills measured by MCTS Exam 70-445-and on the job. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and reviews that fully cover each exam objective. Then, reinforce what you've learned by applying your kwledge to real-world case scenarios and practice exercises. This official Microsoft study guide is designed to help you make the most of your study time. Maximize your performance on the exam by learning to: * Install, configure, and manage SQL Server business intelligence components and tools * Implement SQL Server Analysis Services cubes, create KPIs, work with MDX * Build data mining models and configure algorithms * Administer SQL Server Reporting Services and deploy information-rich solutions * Develop and troubleshoot SQL Server Integration Services packages * Implement package roles, protection levels, and passwords PRACTICE TESTS Assess your skills with practice tests on CD. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers-including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies. Your training kit includes: * Official self-paced study guide. * Practice tests with multiple, customizable testing options and a learning plan based on your results. *200+ practice and review questions. * Case scenarios, practice exercises, and best practices. *180-day evaluation version of Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Enterprise Edition. * Fully searchable eBook of this guide. For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
- Author BiographyErik Veerman, Teo Lachev, Dejan Sarka, and Javier Loria each hold multiple Microsoft certifications and together represent 45 years of SQL Server experience. They work at Solid Quality Mentors where they combine deep technical expertise and real-world implementation experience to provide advanced solutions and training for the SQL Server database platform.
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication12/09/2007
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date03/04/2014
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1250 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.