All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are a DPM administrator, this book will help you verify your kwledge and provide you with everything you need to kw about the 2012 R2 release. No prior kwledge about System Center DPM is required, however some experience of running backups will come in handy.
- Author BiographyRobert Hedblom has a well-known System Center and cloud MVP profile. He is often seen as a presenter or speaker at large global events, such as TechEd, Ignite, System Center, and Azure gatherings. Within his line of work at Lumagate, he delivers scenario-based solutions in complex environments, empowering the Cloud OS strategy from Microsoft. Backup, restore, and disaster recovery have always been a part of Robert's work, and now, he is trying to make a point that it is not about the implementation of different products that matters anymore, it's all about building cost-effective, optimal, and well-designed services. All good designs come from knowing your data services' dependencies is what Robert believes in. Robert was a coauthor on Microsoft System Center Data Protection Manager 2012 SP1, Packt Publishing, and has also written other books and given training. His expertise is often utilized by Microsoft's MCS and PFE organizations in Europe, and he is an elected member of the development process of the System Center stack and Azure at Microsoft Redmond.
- Author(s)Robert Hedblom
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight699 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.