CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionPairing fundamental programming concepts with fun, engaging game applications, Microsoft Visual Basic 2008: RELOADED, 3e, International Edition provides a solid foundation in programming principles and how to use them. The book begins by covering the basics, like creating user interfaces, and understanding variables, constants, and calculations. Building upon this kwledge, coverage progresses to more advanced topics like creating classes and objects and using ADO.NET 2.0. This edition leverages the powerful pedagogy of previous editions, but brings it up-to-date with Visual Basic 2008.
- Author BiographyProlific author and respected professional, Diane Zak continues to provide an inspiring and uncomplicated learning experience for students through her widely popular programming books. Recognized for their unique, readable, and friendly style, each book reflects Zak's knowledge of student needs and her extensive understanding of computer programming and its use in business today. Each book is carefully crafted with the modern student in mind. Diane Zak holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Information Systems, a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, and a Master of Arts degree in Adult and Continuing Education. She has taught at various computer training centers and most recently served as professor at College of DuPage in Illinois.
- Author(s)Diane Zak
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication10/07/2009
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1460 g
- Width214 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement3rd International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.