All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionVisual Basic .NET is available as part of Microsoft's Visual Studio .NET suite of developer tools ($1,079 to $2,499) or as a standalone product ($109 before MS rebates). When Visual Studio released in 2001, adoption was limited-especially when comparing book sales on VB 6 to VB.NET. Now that Visual Studio is moving out of the early adopter stage and into general acceptance by the bulk of the developer audience, use of Visual Basic, the most highly used programming language in the world, will migrate from VB 6 to VB.NET. Teach Yourself Visual Basic .NET in 24 Hours provides readers with 24 structured lessons with step-by-step guidance to real-world programming tasks including Windows and Web applications. Each chapter includes practice exercises, tips, tes, and cautions providing easy-to-understand advice on how to start programming quickly. Sidebars provide more experienced readers with tips that will ease their migration from Visual Basic 6 to Visual Basic .NET.
- Author BiographyJames Foxall, MCSD, is vice president of Tigerpaw Software, Inc., a Microsoft Certified Partner specializing in commercial database applications. He is responsible for management of all Windows application development, and is an authority on application interface and behavior standards of applications for the Microsoft Windows and Office environments. In addition to being a well-known book author, he contributes to several journals and magazines, speaks internationally, and teaches college-level courses on Visual Basic. He has been featured in news shows, trade publications, and newspaper articles for his technology expertise.
- Author(s)Billie Ann Wilson,Carolyn L. Stang,James D. Foxall
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication06/06/2003
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSams Teach Yourself
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSams Publishing
- Out-of-print date13/06/2010
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight980 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD-ROM
- Edition Statement1st Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.