Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Programming for the Absolute Beginner by Aaron Miller, Jerry Lee Ford (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $56.85+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionMicrosoft Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition Programming for the Absolute Beginner focuses on teaching first time programmers how to program using Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition as a foundation language. Written for the entry-level user, the book assumes prior programming or scripting experience. Microsoft Visual C++ has historically been a major programming language for application development on Windows-based computing systems. It enjoys strong Microsoft support, has a dedicated user community, and is taught to students in universities throughout the United States as an entry-level programming language. New and experienced C++ developers alike will find that Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition delivers the tools and libraries they need to write a variety of programs. Written in a straight-forward style, using a games-based approach that makes learning beginning-level programming fun and easy, Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition Programming for the Absolute Beginner is the perfect introductory programming book.
- Author BiographyJerry Lee Ford, Jr. is an author, educator, and an IT professional with over 21 years of experience in information technology, including roles as an automation analyst, technical manager, technical support analyst, automation engineer, and security analyst. He is the author of 36 books and co-author of two additional books. His published works include Ajax Programming for the Absolute Beginner; HTML, XHTML, and CSS for the Absolute Beginner; XNA 3.1 Game Development for Teens; Scratch Programming for Teens; and Microsoft Visual Basic 2008 Express Programming for the Absolute Beginner. Ford has a master's degree in business administration from Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, Virginia, and has over five years of experience as an adjunct instructor teaching networking courses in information technology. Aaron Miller is a consultant with over 15 years of experience in software development. He has worked in the game industry for companies such as Broderbund and Mattel, as well as a number of smaller game studios. He is passionate about demystifying technology and has long been a mentor to students new to programming.
- Author(s)Aaron Miller,Jerry Lee Ford
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPremier Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight795 g
- Width185 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition StatementExpress ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.