All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEssential Skills--Made Easy! Written by a Microsoft MVP and Visual Studio expert, this hands-on guide gets you started with the latest release of Microsoft's flagship Integrated Development Environment (IDE). Microsoft Visual Studio 2010: A Beginner's Guide shows you how to build applications from the ground up, covering C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Silverlight, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF). You'll also learn how to customize the IDE, adding your own tools that integrate with Visual Studio 2010, and edit and debug your applications. Designed for Easy Learning Key Skills & Concepts--Chapter-opening lists of specific skills covered in the chapter Notes--Extra information related to the topic being covered Tips--Helpful reminders or alternate ways of doing things Antated Syntax--Example code with commentary that describes the programming techniques being illustrated Joe Mayo is an independent consultant, specializing in Microsoft.NET tecnlogies. He is the author of LINQ Programming and other books. Joe is also the recipient of multiple Microsoft MVP awards.
- Author BiographyJoe Mayo, Microsoft MVP, specializes in Microsoft .NET technology and runs Mayo Software Training. He is the author of LINQ Programming and operates the C# Station website (www.csharp-station.com).
- Author(s)Joe Mayo
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight734 g
- Width188 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.