All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionLearning by doing is the best way to learn computing. The book starts with the general overview of what Windows 7 is. The lesson discussed in the book includes: -> How to download Window 7 from the internet -> How to install Windows 7 from the media -> How to upgrade to Windows 7 -> The desktop -> The Start Button -> Taskbar -> Files and folders. -> The control panel -> Troubleshooting some common errors in Windows 7 You are expected to test yourself at each step as you read the book.
- Author BiographyJohn Monyjok Maluth, is a teacher, internet marketer, and a non-fiction writer. As a former child soldier in Sudan, this author has a lot of real-life stories to tell. He writes Computer Guides, Self-help Guides, Career Development Guides, Real life stories and Conflict Management Guides. His works are known by many readers as being educative, informative, historical and instructive. Many readers find his non-fiction works as very encouraging and helpful for personal development. He is publishing his works on Amazon, CreateSpace, Smashwords, and TripleClicks. He is marketing products on SFI, and Wealthy Affiliate programs. He also earns real residual income online, through many other affiliate programs. His bestseller title is Internet Residual Income. He is the founder and the first CEO of Discipleship Press.
- Author(s)John Monyjok Maluth
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date05/01/2017
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.