All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionThe recipes in this book are easy to understand and follow as the author discusses real-world scenarios. The range of topics covered in this book will bring out the forward-thinking WCF developer in you. It is t a comprehensive reference to the whole of WCF, but a practical guide that boosts proficiency when working with the various features of WCF. The examples are supported by relevant background information for ease of understanding. If you work with Windows Communication Foundation 4.0 and you want to be efficient when working with WCF features such as interoperability, proxy generation, and security, you will find this book very useful. With this book you will be able to find quick and handy solutions for various kinds of service development scenarios using Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation 4.0. To follow the recipes you will need to be comfortable with .NET Framework, C# programming, and the basics of SOA and how to develop them.
- Author BiographySteven Cheng is a senior support engineer at Microsoft Global Technical Support Center where he has been supporting Microsoft software development technologies for more than 5 years. Currently, as a community leader, he is working actively in the MSDN newsgroup and forum communities. Steven Cheng's technical specialties cover many popular areas of Microsoft development technologies including .NET framework, ASP.NET, XML WebService, Windows Communication Foundation, SharePoint development, and so on. His blog can be found at http://blogs.msdn.com/stcheng.
- Author(s)Steven Cheng
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication30/10/2010
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight547 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.