Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $37.26Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $32.44+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA full-color guide to key Windows 7 administration concepts and topics Windows 7 is the leading desktop software, yet it can be a difficult concept to grasp, especially for those new to the field of IT. Microsoft Windows Operating System Essentials is an ideal resource for anyone new to computer administration and looking for a career in computers. Delving into areas such as fundamental Windows 7 administration concepts and various desktop OS topics, this full-color book addresses the skills necessary for individuals looking to break into a career in IT. Each chapter begins with a list of topic areas to be discussed, followed by a clear and concise discussion of the core Windows 7 administration concepts and skills necessary so you can gain a strong understanding of the chapter topic areas. The chapters conclude with review questions and suggested labs, so you can gauge your understanding of the chapter's contents. * Offers in-depth coverage of operating system configurations * Explains how to install and upgrade client systems * Addresses managing applications and devices * Helps you understand operating system maintenance * Covers the topics you need to kw for the MTA 98-349 exam The full-color Microsoft Windows 7 Essentials proves itself to be an invaluable resource on Windows 7 and features additional learning tutorials and tools.
- Author BiographyTom Carpenter is the author of several books for the IT industry, including Sybex's Microsoft Windows Server Administration Essentials. He is the founder and Senior Consultant for The Systems Education Company (SysEdCo), a training and consulting company specializing in Microsoft and network infrastructure technologies. Tom has trained the U.S. Department of Defense, the FBI, Procter & Gamble, Wells Fargo, and several other companiesand organizations on topics ranging from Windows Server administration to wireless LAN penetration testing.
- Author(s)Tom Carpenter
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/02/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight956 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $19.35New
- AU $7.78Used
- AU $21.21New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $14.03New
- AU $6.47Used
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $23.70New
- AU $11.12Used
- AU $19.95New
- AU $32.03New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.86Trending at AU $29.92
- AU $40.04Trending at AU $43.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.32
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $29.92
- AU $58.25Trending at AU $62.32
- AU $101.89Trending at AU $118.47
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.