All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExperience learning made easy-and quickly teach yourself how to format, publish, and share your content using Word 2013. With Step by Step, you set the pace-building and practicing the skills you need, just when you them! Includes downloadable practice files and a companion eBook. * Work with Word on your PC or touch-enabled device * Master the core tools for designing and editing documents * Manage page layout, style, and navigation * Use tables and charts to organize information * Insert pictures, graphics, and video * Use collaboration and review features
- Author BiographyJoan Lambert has worked closely with Microsoft technologies since 1986 and in the training and certification industry since 1997. As President and CEO of Online Training Solutions, Inc. (OTSI), Joan guides the translation of technical information and requirements into useful, relevant, and measurable resources for people who are seeking certification of their computer skills or who simply want to get things done efficiently. Joan is the author or coauthor of more than three dozen books about Windows and Office (for the Windows, Mac, and iPad platforms) and three generations of Microsoft Office Specialist certification study guides. Joan is a Microsoft Certified Professional, Microsoft Office Specialist Master (for Office 2013, Office 2010, and Office 2007), Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (for Windows and Windows Server), Microsoft Certified Technology Associate (for Windows), Microsoft Dynamics Specialist, and Microsoft Certified Trainer. Joyce Cox has 20+ years' experience developing training materials on technical subjects for non-technical audiences, including dozens of books about Office and Windows.
- Author(s)Joan Lambert,Joyce Cox
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/01/2013
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1090 g
- Width189 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine34 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.