All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMicrosoft Word is an incredible application, feature-rich and easy to use if you kw how. It can help with the simplest of jobs, from letters and essays to more complex documents using calculations or images, such as expenses claims and posters. You can even create a web page and make PDFs. Everyone, at home or in almost any job, needs to kw how to use this fundamental modern tool, and this handy little book provides information on all the basic capabilities. Covering key versions of the software, it features step-by-step guides and clear, accessible text, accompanied by helpful screenshots.
- Author BiographyRoger Laing (author) is a writer and journalist and has edited several online publications, including sites backed by major IT companies such as Lotus and Microsoft. He has written extensively about PCs, the Internet, web design and information technology. He has an MA in Experimental Psychology from Oxford University. Rob Hawkins (co-author) used a variety of business software before becoming a freelance journalist and photographer, contributing to computer magazines and writing reviews and technical guides. He also delivers computer training courses. His website can be viewed at www.robhawkins.co.uk Mark Mayne (series foreword) is Editor of T3.com, the UK's leading consumer tech lifestyle website, and has been writing on technology-related subjects for many years. His background is in daily national news and pureplay digital publishing, copywriting, consultancy with specialist knowledge on consumer technology, SEO, social media and b2b technology.
- Author(s)Rob Hawkins,Roger Laing
- PublisherFlame Tree Publishing
- Date of Publication20/01/2015
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Series TitleEveryday Guides Made Easy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFlame Tree Publishing
- Content Note120 colour illustrations
- Weight260 g
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Foreword byMark Mayne
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.