All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMicrotubules are at the heart of cellular self-organization, and their dynamic nature allows them to explore the intracellular space and mediate the transport of cargoes from the nucleus to the outer edges of the cell and back. In Microtubule Dynamics: Methods and Protocols, experts in the field provide an up-to-date collection of methods and approaches that are used to investigate microtubule dynamics in vitro and in cells. Beginning with the question of how to analyze microtubule dynamics, the volume continues with detailed descriptions of how to isolate tubulin from different sources and with different posttranslational modifications, methods used to study microtubule dynamics and microtubule interactions in vitro, techniques to investigate the ultrastructure of microtubules and associated proteins, assays to study microtubule nucleation, turver, and force production in cells, as well as approaches to isolate vel microtubule-associated proteins and their interacting proteins. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Definitive and practical, Microtubule Dynamics: Methods and Protocols provides the key protocols needed by vices and experts on how to perform a broad range of well-established and newly-emerging techniques in this vital field.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication22/03/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number777
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note43 black & white illustrations, 13 colour illustrations, 7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight819 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byAnne Straube
- Contained items statementContains Book and Online resource
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.05New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.