All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a comprehensive collection of essential and up-to-date methods for studying both the biology of microtubules and the mechanisms of action of microtubule-interacting drugs. The book contains a straightforward presentation of readily reproducible protocols, tips for troubleshooting, and advice on avoiding common mistakes. Basic scientists and clinical researchers will benefit from this collection.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication23/08/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 137
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note6 black & white tables, biography
- Weight637 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJun Zhou
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.