All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the result of a NATO Advanced Research Workshop held in Vimeiro, Portugal, in May 1992. The objectives of this Workshop were: i) to promote exchange of kwledge between experts in various fields of discharge modeling, plasma diagstics and microwave plasma applications; ii) to assess the state-of-the-art in this field from a multidisciplinary viewpoint; iii) to identify basic points needing clarification and to estab- lish basic guidelines for future research; iv) to compare the properties of microwave dis- charges to those of RF discharges, as plasma sources for specific applications. Most of the contributors to this book are well kwn scientists in the field of mi- crowave discharge sources, modeling, diagstics and applications. The book provides an up-to-date review in this field which should be useful for both the fundamentalists and those using these systems in applications such as surface treatment and elemental analysis. We are gmteful to a number of organizations for providing the fmancial assistance that made the Workshop possible. Foremost is the NATO Scientific Affairs Division, which provided the major contribution for the Workshop. In addition, the following Por- tuguese sources made contributions: Instituto Nacional de Investiga~iio Cientifica, Junta Nacional de Investiga~iio Cientifica e Teclogica, Centro de Electrodinamica da Univer- sidade Tecnica de Lisboa, Instituto Superior Tecnico, Banco Nacional Ultmmari, and Regiiio de Turismo do Oeste.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/03/1993
- Series TitleNATO Science Series B
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 302
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight2890 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byCarlos M. Ferreira,Michel Moisan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.