All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPozar's new edition of Microwave Engineering includes more material on active circuits, ise, nlinear effects, and wireless systems. Chapters on ise and nlinear distortion, and active devices have been added along with the coverage of ise and more material on intermodulation distortion and related nlinear effects. On active devices, there's more updated material on bipolar junction and field effect transistors. New and updated material on wireless communications systems, including link budget, link margin, digital modulation methods, and bit error rates is also part of the new edition. Other new material includes a section on transients on transmission lines, the theory of power waves, a discussion of higher order modes and frequency effects for microstrip line, and a discussion of how to determine unloaded.
- Author BiographyDavid Pozar is professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at University of Massachusetts, Amherst. He has received numerous awards both for his teaching and for his research, including an IEEE Third Millenium award. Dr. Pozar is acknowledged as a leading figure in Microwave and RF circuit design research.
- Author(s)David M. Pozar
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/12/2011
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1520 g
- Width183 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine55 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.