All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile polymer techlogy forms one of the largest areas of application of microwave techlogy, and the methods and procedures used therein are among the most developed, there is still a relative lack of published information on the subject. Microwave-Enhanced Polymer Chemistry and Techlogy describes vel approaches to polymer processing using microwave techlogies. Coverage includes background and scientific data, analysis of processes and product properties in comparison with existing techlogy, applications that are being used in various approaches, and the status of current research. Features of microwave irradiation, i.e., solvent-free reactions, low waste, energy efficiency, high yield, short reaction time, and possible use of alternative solvents, can play an important role in the development of green chemistry methods.
- Author BiographyDariusz Bogdal, Ph.D., Professor, Institute of Polymer Science and Technology, Cracow University of Technology in Kracow, Poland. Aleksander Prociak, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Institute of Polymer Science and Technology at Cracow University of Technology in Kracow, Poland.
- Author(s)Aleksander Prociak,Dariusz Bogdal
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication22/08/2007
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content Note50 illustrations
- Weight634 g
- Width160 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.