All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis authoritative resource offers engineers valuable assistance for their work involving microwave circuit analysis and design. This practical book provides a thorough understanding of the properties of planar transmission lines for integrated circuits. It presents matrix and computer-aided methods for analysis and design of circuit components. Professionals get in-depth details on input, output, and interstage networks, as well as coverage of stability, ise, and signal distortion. Moreover, this unique book is the first to explore and develop the interface between lumped-element circuits and distributed element circuits. Readers find the necessary techlogical underpinnings and all the practical details they need to fully comprehend and work with the material.
- Author BiographyWilliam Thomas Joines is a professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Duke University, where he earned his M.S. and Ph.D. in electrical engineering. William Devereux Palmer is a program manager for electromagnetic, microwaves, and power at the US Army Research Office Electronics Division. He holds an M.S. and Ph.D. in electrical engineering from Duke University. Jennifer T. Bernhard is a professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Illinoise at Urbana-Champaign, where she also serves as a research professor in the Coordinated Science Library. She holds an M.S. and Ph.D. in electrical engineering from Duke University.
- Author(s)Jennifer Truman Bernhard,William Devereux Palmer,William Thomas Joines
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.