All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication22/08/1985
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleFood Science & Technology
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight586 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Volume editorRobert V. Decareau
- Series Edited byBernard S. Schweigert
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Symbols. Background of the Development of Microwave Heating Technology. Dielectric Properties of Food, R.E. Mudgett. Modeling Microwave Heating Characteristics, R.E. Mudgett. Conveyorized Microwave Equipment. Dehydration. Freeze-Drying. Processing of Meat and Meat Products. Blanching. Baking. Thawing. Pasteurization and Sterilization. Future Prospects for Microwave Processing: Where Do We Go From Here? References. Index.
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $45.31New
- AU $30.25New
- AU $14.69New
- AU $34.87New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.40
- AU $29.22Trending at AU $35.65
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.11
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $38.30
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.