All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionCovering fundamental principles and the state of the art, this is a collection of reviews from experts in mid-infrared (mid-IR) coherent sources. Among the sources covered are optical parametric oscillators, difference frequency generators, and the most recent broadband crystalline, quantum cascade, and fiber lasers. The authors show how advances in mid-IR science and techlogy make these sources indispensable for a variety of applications.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/12/2007
- Series TitleNATO Security Through Science Series B (Closed)
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight889 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byIrina T. Sorokina,Majid Ebrahim-Zadeh
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.