All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $198.07
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $166.93
- AU $26.41Trending at AU $29.25
- AU $23.75Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.22
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.20
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.48
About this product
- DescriptionA spin-off from Greek Mythology, Midas The Bee is about a very special be that has abilities that live up to his name. Find out what is so special about Midas.
- Author BiographyBorn July 16, 1970, in Syracuse, New York. Upon completing public education, David graduated from Onondoga Community College with an A.A.S. in Business Administration. Afterward, he completed a B.A. in Liberal Arts from SUNY Oswego. David has worked in the public school setting for over 14 years. His focus in public education is technology. More specifically, David assists in educational technology, whereas computer software programs are utilized to develop and enhance various fundumental skills for students. Ironically, it is the implementation of various technologies that have led to the development of his children's works. While David designs the original illustratons himself, it is professional computer software he uses to enhance and bring them to life. In his free time, David hones his musical creativity on the stage, where he plays the saxophone in an R & B, fused horn band. David is also the Author/Illustrator of This Fish, That Fish, Even A Hat Fish and A Tish, Of A Dish, For A Fish.
- Author(s)David Anthony Forgensi,David Forgensi
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.