Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionExamples of chronicle writing during the Middle Ages often present skewed or based interpretations of historical events. Yet such bias or misrepresentation does t indicate a failing on the chronicler's part. Rather, such interpretations are actually part of the historiographer's purpose, an intentional act that reveals the political, social, religious, and philosophical concerns of the chronicler and his time. In Middle English Historiography the author sets to examine the literary and even fictional nature of fourteenth-century English historical writing and to discover the secrets of the historiographer's art.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Robert Albano grew up in the Los Angeles area and received his B.A. and M.A. from the California State University system. After spending several years as a high school English teacher in L.A., he returned to higher education and received a Ph.D. in English literature from Purdue University. He is currently employed as a lecturer at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
- Author(s)Robert A. Albano
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies Series 4: English Language and Literature
- Series Part/Volume Number168
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight530 g
- Width165 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.