Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis introduction provides the guidance that modern readers need to come to an informed appreciation of the writings of medieval England. * An introduction to English literature written in the four centuries following the Norman Conquest. * Written by the well-kwn medievalist, Thorlac Turville-Petre. * Demonstrates that Middle English literature is more accessible than is often supposed. * Provides readers with the guidance they need to come to an informed appreciation of the writings of medieval England. * Designed to be used alongside A Book of Middle English, (Third Edition, Blackwell Publishing, 2005).
- Author BiographyThorlac Turville-Petre is Professor of Medieval English Literature at the University of Nottingham. His previous publications include England the Nation (1996) and (with J. A. Burrow) A Book of Middle English (Third Edition, Blackwell, 2005).
- Author(s)Thorlac Turville-Petre
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/10/2006
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleBlackwell Introductions to Literature
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note6
- Weight502 g
- Width167 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.