All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI am a middle man. That is why they are dead. Meet Jack Chap, middle man extraordinaire, by both trade and temperament. He's a nice guy. Everybody says so. His secretary, his friends, his colleagues. He couldn't have committed brutal murder in his office. Could he? A financial professional who strives for an ordered life personally and professionally, Jack Chap lives in the middle. No matter the circumstances, Jack will try to find the middle ground. He is t a boat-rocker. He is t argumentative. He is t opinionated. What happens when this reasonable, principled man in the middle is pushed beyond the limits of his dearly-held center? You'd think unraveling begins at the edges. But in this case, it just may have started in the middle.
- Author BiographyJohn Guy, CFP(r), is President of Wealth Planning & Management, LLC., a financial planning and investment advisory firm. He is author of How To Invest Someone Else's Money. He is a securities industry arbitrator. To comment, and to communicate with John: www.wpam.com/MiddleMan.aspx.
- Author(s)John Guy
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.