All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy providing students with a road map to respected, commonly available resources on a variety of topics, pathfinders help build independent research and information literacy skills. This book includes 70 pathfinders on various topics targeted to the middle-school level including the American Revolution, Lewis and Clark, astromy, mythology, and more.The creation of original library pathfinders is very labor-intensive, so these ready-to-use pathfinders will save educators hours of time.
- Author BiographyNancy J. Keane is a library media specialist at Rundlett Middle School in Concord, NH. Her published works include Using Literature in the Middle School Classroom.
- Author(s)Nancy J Keane
- PublisherLinworth Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLinworth Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.