All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionBetween the microscopic world of quarks and atoms, and the macroscopic (observable) one of pebbles and planets, there is ather world, strangely neglected by science. It is inhabited by things like pollen, DNA and viruses. Physicist Mark Haw tells the story of how scientists finally saw the restless middle world, having igred it for so long.
- Author BiographyMARK HAW is a Materials Scientist at the University of Nottingham, UK, having spent a decade researching Brownian motion at the University of Edinburgh and the Ecole des Mines, France. He has written Physics and Chemistry features for Nature and Physics World, published numerous short stories and penned three novels.
- Author(s)Mark Haw
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication28/11/2006
- SubjectPopular Science
- Series TitleMacmillan Science
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight392 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.