All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever looked at your life and wondered is this it? Midlife Manifesto will inspire you to achieve the transformation you deserve and create the plan to make it happen. From health, financial independence and spirituality, to relationships and making your home a sanctuary, this is a one-stop shop of ideas and resources to motivate you, the magnificent midlife woman. Sharing her own ups and downs with candour and humour, Jane Mathews guides you towards what really works and supplies a well-curated toolkit to help write a blueprint for your future.
- Author BiographyJane Mathews is a global brand expert, successfully guiding companies to brand everything from corn flakes to diamonds, before turning her skills upon herself.
- Author(s)Jane Mathews
- PublisherVentura Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2014
- ImprintJane Curry Publishing
- Weight390 g
- Width149 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.