All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat's a woman to do when she's facing mepause, toddlers, and elder care all at the same time? Women who have been there and done that provide some insight in MIDLIFE MOTHERHOOD. Offering humour, warmth and frankness, this is a handholding guide for the uninitiated. What's on their minds: * Common fears and concerns: from Down's syndrome to being too old * Fertility challenges and what to physically expect from pregnancy * How to juggle postpartum demands - parenting, working, caring for ageing parents...all at once! * Getting back into shape * Hot flashes and warm bottles: coping with hormonal changes while caring for a new baby
- Author BiographyJann Blackstone-Ford is a certified mediator and the Stepfamily and Divorce Specialist as well as the Midlife Mother expert for Parentsoup.com, an iVillage website. She is the director of Bonus Families, www.bonusfamilies.com, a non-profit organization dedicated to the support and reassurance of stepfamilies around the world. She is also the creator of www.midlifemother.com, a support site for women who choose to become mothers at midlife. Jann lives with her family in Discovery Bay, California.
- Author(s)Jann Blackstone-Ford
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication27/11/2002
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date04/11/2003
- Content Note22 b&w photographs
- Weight255 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.86Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.