All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionColour your way to a restful night's sleep with this beautiful collection of drawings, featuring an introduction by Richard Wiseman. Full of enchanting scenes and patterns, Midnight Colouring by Kate Larsen is a beautiful colouring book designed to soothe and send you on your way to a good night's sleep. From sleeping little dormice to the sweeping night's sky, this colouring book is packed with templates for you to complete with your own individual style. Wherever you are, let the day's worries melt away as you focus on filling the pages of this charming pocket-sized book with colour.
- Author BiographyKate Larsen is a graphic designer and illustrator based in Kent. She graduated from Ravensbourne College of Design and Communication in 2003 with a first in Visual Information Design. Kate's expertise lies in designing gift products, packaging and illustration, with a particular love of pattern. Whether she is working from her studio at home or meeting clients in London, Kate is often accompanied by her trusty whippet, Peanut.
- Author(s)Kate Larsen
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBoxtree Ltd
- Weight189 g
- Width124 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Introduction byRichard Wiseman
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.