All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.72Trending at AU $24.60
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $22.96
About this product
- DescriptionGideon Spencer could t believe his luck. He'd just landed his dream job as head curator of the Bates Natural History Museum and his on-again, off-again romance with Avery Archer was definitely back on. Just when he thought things could t get any better, a serendipitous meeting with a mysterious Englishman leads to a terrifying adventure that lands him at Herlong Mar-a place lost in time somewhere between Gainesville, Florida and Hell.
- Author BiographySherrie is a scientist and educator. She lives in Bangor, Maine where she enjoys roaming the great outdoors and binging on seafood.
- Author(s)Sherrie Bain
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.