Midnight in the Desert: Jewel in His Crown / Not Fit for a King? / Her Desert Prince by Jane Porter, Rebecca Winters, Lynne Graham (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.63+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $8.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe magic of the desert...A seductive sheikh...JEWEL IN HIS CROWN Yesterday Ruby Sommerton was an ordinary girl, w she's a princess - and is waiting nervously in the bedroom of the Prince's desert palace! Ruby soon discovers that an heir is top of her new husband's agenda! NOT FIT FOR A KING? It's a fairytale: Hannah agrees to help out a princess and within hours finds herself engaged to a king! But this dangerous charade has to end fast - the electrifying chemistry between them feels far too real! HER DESERT PRINCE Visiting the beautiful Nafud desert, Lauren is caught in a sandstorm and rescued by a handsome stranger...Prince Rashad believes the stunning American he's saved is hiding something - he will keep her close!
- Author BiographyLynne Graham lives in Northern Ireland and has been a keen romance reader since her teens. Happily married, Lynne has five children. Her eldest is her only natural child. Her other children, who are every bit as dear to her heart, are adopted. The family has a variety of pets, and Lynne loves gardening, cooking, collecting allsorts and is crazy about every aspect of Christmas. Jane Porter loves central California's golden foothills and miles of farmland, rich with the sweet and heady fragrance of orange blossoms. Her parents fed her imagination by taking Jane to Europe for a year where she became passionate about Italy and those gorgeous Italian men! Jane never minds a rainy day - that's when she sits at her desk and writes stories about far-away places, fascinating people, and most important of all, love. Visit her website at: www.janeporter.com Rebecca Winters lives in Salt Lake City, Utah. With canyons and high alpine meadows full of wildflowers, she never runs out of places to explore. They, plus her favourite vacation spots in Europe, often end up as backgrounds for her romance novels because writing is her passion, along with her family and church. Rebecca loves to hear from readers. If you wish to e-mail her, please visit her website at: www.cleanromances.com
- Author(s)Jane Porter,Lynne Graham,Rebecca Winters
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication02/01/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Weight280 g
- Width107 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Contained items statementContains 3 Paperbacks
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.