All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMidnight to Morning is the gripping tale of one woman's journey through the darkest times of her life, her rescue, amazing awakening and the discovery that her life has been guided from the start. Be there as she learns the world is t how it appears to be, and as the people who rescued her train her to help them save countless others. Experience as she comes alive again and learns that midnight has passed and morning has come. Truly an inspirational journey written for a wide range of readers. It is the first of a four book series and has just eugh twists and turns, mystery and discovery to keep the reader entranced.
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in southern New Jersey, Holly now lives in the Piedmont Valley of Virginia with her husband and menagerie of rescued pets. In her spare time, she enjoys gardening and preserving the food she's grown in an effort to live more sustainably and embrace the homesteader mentality. She also mentors several local teenagers and spends a lot of time chatting with various friends online. When she isn't busy writing, she can be found in an MMO.
- Author(s)H Glogau-Morgan
- PublisherDdraigsworld Publishing
- Date of Publication02/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDdraigsworld Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight694 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byCrystal Hipkins
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $88.89
- AU $72.93Trending at AU $75.10
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.